Sorry but due to oscillating regulations we are not running beginner's sessions at the moment. Please do use the contact page if you would like to be added to the mailing list and we will let you know when the situation changes.
***NEW TUESDAY AFTERNOON SESSION BEGINNING 21st JAN 2020***
*NEW BEGINNER'S DAYTIME SESSION (FROM 21st JAN)*
*BEGINNER'S EVENING SESSION*
* Please contact me for further details.*
Hethersett Methodist Church, Great Melton Road, Hethersett, NR9 3AB
First class free then £5 per session.
About the class.
* You will learn about the benefits of tai chi and chi kung.
* Benefit from a guided energy routine for balancing, the development of positive habits and an instant boost.
* Discover how chi kung and tai chi complement each other.
* Guided meditations.
* Share in the benefits of group meditation.
* Learn the first forms.
* Learn the 8 Brocades or Treasures for health.
* Suitable for almost all levels of fitness.
Painting by Colleen Baxter - for more gorgeous Chinese brush painting please go to: